Friday, April 17, 2009

Going Senile at 32!

I must be losing my mind. I just discovered that I started a Blogspot Blog last June and totally forgot about it. What am I crazy? I really feel like it most days - between a demanding job, parenting a little man who is the joy of my life, and trying to be a "good" wife, daughter, sister, friend, etc...it's easy to take the short trip to nutsoland!! But, it's all so joyous and fulfilling, what am I complaining about?? Anyhow, here starts my blog. I don't know if I ever really planned to do it...but Shana has motivated me and why waste the account?

Here's my basics:
I love my son - he's 22 months old and an angel. Shawn Edward. My heart!!
I love my husband - he drives me crazy sometimes. There are few people so not alike in so many ways. But he gets me and I him and we really are a fantastic team! He is also my heart.
I love my daughter - I'm currently growing her. Brianna Sadie. She's been growing for 24 weeks today and is apparently very healthy and VERY active! I love feeling her everywhere I go and it's because of her that I'm even more forgetful than usual. But it's ok. She has quickly also become my heart.
I love my family and friends - amazing people who bring such a diversity of personalities to my life. But beyond that, the support system they offer is indescribable! I am beyond blessed to have these loving, caring and unconditionally supportive people to call "my own". They are also my heart.

So, ya see...my heart if full. But there's always so much room for more! Each day, new things help it grow...bigger, stronger, more forgiving and more enriched. I love the world around me. I love the people in it. And I am fully and completely aware that I am one of the world's more blessed people because of all of it. And so begins my blog - which I hope will bring insight into all of these things...the beauty around me, my family's growth and development, the stuff that cracks me up or blows my mind or makes my jaw drop...or any other stupid little things I feel like potificating about. That's me...and that's that...for now...

1 comment:

Shana said...

I am so very proud of you! And am pleased to be a part of that very large, very welcoming, and very loving heart of yours! You are amazing and I hope you write about that someday :) I'm excited to read as you go along...even though I'm here next to you for the journey anyway...IWN!